LA | LOS ANGELES | MARCH 13, 2017
Our client, a Renowned Television Network, is seeking a creative and sharp Copywriter to join their News division. Candidates must be extremely detail-oriented and can work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Collaborate with strategists, creatives, and marketing executives to develop and deliver insightful and meaningful creative pitches and custom story treatments
- Ensure stories are accurately and grammatically correct
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of professional writing/editing experience
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, thorough and precise
- Outstanding oral and written communication; strong attention
- Be exceedingly proactive, full of energy, and eager to thrive in an entertainment focused, creative environment
- Be an innovative thinker with a strong command of language
If you are available and interested, please send us your current resume and all pertinent writing samples. We will review and follow up promptly.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.