LA | LOS ANGELES | MARCH 16, 2017
Leading Media Company is looking for an E-mail Developer. This person will report to the Director of Consumer Experience and create dynamic and responsive content within multiple ESPs, particularly Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget). You’ll increase your knowledge base and be challenged every day in this dynamic role.
- Code and consult on best practices for emails in a variety of ESPs that work seamlessly and are compliant across multiple operating systems, devices and email clients, with an emphasis on mobile
- Perform quality checks on finished product, ensuring that it is free of issues and matches the requirements
- Code dynamic personalized emails that appear different depending on the receiving email account
- Gather and prepare assets from Photoshop or other digital mediums for email and website content
- Create, test, deploy and maintain email campaigns and programs in email service provider
- Work in conjunction with stakeholders—marketing, creative, IT and project managers—to ensure program requirements are met
- Assist in improving development processes across digital experiences
- Code dynamic emails (XML and XSLT) that are both marketing and transactional
- QA of emails across multiple clients and devices
- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS for email
- Understanding of data structures, and how to pull data dynamically into code
- Experience with Photoshop and other graphics optimization software
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
- Experience using Oracle products (Responsys) a big plus
- Minimum 4+ years email coding experience
This role will be instrumental in building the email marketing program from a technical standpoint and growing it into a best-in-class experience. As such, you will have direct influence on creating department processes and workflow.
If you are interested please send us your most current resume and we will review promptly.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.