LA | LOS ANGELES | APRIL 17, 2017
We are actively-seeking a visual Graphic Designer! In this role, you will be collaborating with the creative team on print and digital projects, primarily focusing on collateral, logo design, and advertising.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about design, typography, color theory, and composition. A sharp eye for detail, strong communication skills, and a stunning portfolio will allow you to thrive in this stellar opportunity.
- Participate in the design process, creating solutions that meet the brand’s aesthetic
- Create and implement files for all print and digital marketing materials
- Design eye-catching graphic solutions that communicate the brand message in all related avenues
- Implement visual identity consistently across all marketing communications
- Work alongside creative managers and company cross-functional partners to ensure that all design solutions are completed to the brand’s standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in graphic design
- Possesses a sophisticated sense of design and strong typographical design samples
- Expert skills in Adobe Suite: Photoshop CS5, Illustrator CS5, InDesign CS5, and Dreamweaver CS5
- Works well independently as well as collaboratively
- Strong conceptual skills and an ability to take ideas through execution
- Ability to seamlessly manage multiple tasks and shift priorities at a moment’s notice
If you are interested in this position, please submit both your current resume and portfolio for immediate consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.