LA | LOS ANGELES | APRIL 20, 2017
Our client, a leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for a hybrid designer with a print and digital background. The ideal candidate for this role is a highly-organized individual with an in-depth understanding of visual language and the ability to partner with cross functional teams on projects. This person understands how to meet tight deadlines and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with Creative Director and Art Directors on e-commerce site design, digital advertising content, and digital assets development
- Produce assets for apps and websites
- Develop UI designs, prototypes, screen flows, and mock-ups
- Maintain, organize, and complete multiple projects in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- At least 2+ years of digital design experience
- Experience working on full-scale web design for consumer products
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop
- The ideal candidate for this role is an experienced designer with a thorough understanding of user experience and messaging hierarchy, as well as a background in print design
If you are interested and available please send us your current resume and samples.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.