LA | LOS ANGELES | APRIL 20, 2017
Our client, a multimedia presentation and graphic design company located in Glendale, is seeking a presentation specialist to conceptualize and execute a series of presentations.
In this role you will create high-quality designs for exhibits, demonstratives, and courtroom presentations, along with well-designed medical chronologies, flow charts, and timeline designs.
- Previous graphic design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Strong sense of design practices (layout, color scheme, fonts, etc.)
- Previous litigation experience preferred
- Exceptional multitasking and organizational skills
This is an onsite position but there is flexibility to work remotely. Please submit your current resume and rate to be considered.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.