LA | LOS ANGELES | APRIL 20, 2017
Our client, a Global Wellness Company located in Torrance, is seeking a proactive and diligent Temporary Marketing Specialist. In this role, you will spearhead new business acquisition in the North American region.
- Understand customer needs to ensure a positive experience
- Drive growth by executing effective customer acquisition strategies
- Support promotional efforts including sponsorships and partnerships that will allow the company to increase brand awareness
- Generate consumer and market insights to stay at the forefront of the competitive landscape
- Develop impactful market plans including messaging, positioning, and PR strategies
- Coordinate internal meetings, copy edits, ad approvals and creative changes
- At least 3-5 of marketing experience specifically with digital
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics, or relevant field of experience
- Experience with online acquisition experience
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritize responsibilities in a fast paced environment
If you are interested please send us your resume and we will follow up.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.