Freelance Photo Producer – E-commerce Photography Studio
LA | LOS ANGELES | APRIL 20, 2017
Our client, an e-commerce photography studio located in Santa Monica, is looking for a freelance photo producer.
- Scheduling internal and external resources to ensure all jobs are completed on time and within the budget
- Prioritize and manage requests for production and post-production
- Track project expenses ensuring each job stays within budget
- Establish and maintain systems to track status of inventory samples that come in and out of the studio
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a photo producer
- E-commerce background required
- Must have experience in product photography
- Network of industry professionals to utilize for productions (photographers, stylists, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of the Macintosh operating systems
- Bachelor’s degree in photography, related or equivalent work experience
The producer is responsible for scheduling resources and projects, managing client relations, coordinating shoots, booking talent, project management and delivery of final files to the client.
If you’re available and interested, please send us your current resume and portfolio/samples.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.