Manager of Strategy and Accounts
NY | NEW YORK | MAY 17, 2017
A branding studio has a need for a Manager of Strategy and Accounts to join their team on a direct hire basis in New York, NY. The primary responsibilities of this role include managing daily client interactions, overseeing details, logistics, budgets, timelines, etc., and conducting discussions regarding the intersection of strategy and design. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-6 years of client service and/or brand strategy consulting, and an ability to handle multiple projects at once in a fast paced environment.
- Owns project details, logistics, budgets, deliverables, timelines, estimates, invoices, notes, etc.
- Manages daily client interactions and building those relationships over time
- Manages discussion regarding the intersection of strategy and design and how our work delivers on objectives
- Proven experience managing internal project teams working cross-functionally to achieve great results and bringing everyone along in the process
- Supports some of the company’s largest clients
- A minimum of 2-6+ years of client service and/or brand strategy consulting
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, clients and deadlines at once
- Manage and lead the development of the strategic POV throughout a project to deliver work that if on brief
- Participated in/lead pitches and proposals to bring in new work
- Experience managing roll-out of complex design systems – packaging, digital or advertising
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Managing within large client organization a plus
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development
- Self-aware, self-motivated and passionate about brands, insight and design
- Detail-focused and logistics-obsessed to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Inspired by research and diving into multiple topics, categories and projects simultaneously
- A team player who is willing to take on any task
How do I apply?
To apply, please email your resume for immediate consideration. Please reference “Manager of Strategy and Accounts” in the subject line. If you are not specific in our subject line our database will view it as spam.