Associate Partnerships Manager
NY | NEW YORK | MAY 17, 2017
An online news and social network has a need for an Associate Partnerships Manager to join their team on a temporary basis in New York, NY. The primary responsibility of this role will be to establish and manage relationships with partners, including providing support in a timely and effective manner. The ideal candidate will come from a news/sports/journalism background, and will genuinely ensure that partners have the best possible experience.
*Any professional experience in sports/news/journalism must be emphasized in your application!
- Support requests from Entertainment partners including verifications, handling swaps, and account issues
- Ensure quick responsiveness, friendly and effective manner required
- Temperature and capability to handle sensitive issues such as hacking and impersonation
- Provide executional support for partner managers on sold programs
- Act as the main point of contact for 1-2 Entertainment partners
- Manage all day to day needs for the partnership including sales interest, program execution, platform updates and support requests
- Update internal tracking documents, maintain key internal documents and create sales decks
- At least 2-4+ years’ experience with sports content partnerships, representation agency, news/media sector
- Experience in a support-related role/customer relations/troubleshooting
- Able to work professionally with a variety of individuals (athletes, broadcast talent, anyone managing the talent)
- Strong relationship-building, project management and written communication skills
- A quick learner and self-starter
- Deep understanding of Sports/News landscape
- Understanding of various social media platforms
How do I apply?
To apply, please email your resume for immediate consideration. Please reference “Associate Partnerships Manager” in the subject line. If you are not specific in our subject line our database will view it as spam.