Account Manager or Supervisor (DOE)
LA | LOS ANGELES | MAY 17, 2017
Our client, a distinguished PR firm in West LA specializing in professional services, is looking for a hardworking and excited Account Manager to join their team. This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and lucrative benefits. This person will be responsible for being the main client liaison on key accounts within the firm. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow in an entrepreneurial-style environment!
Experience with Law, Real Estate, Financial, or B2B Public Relations a must.
- Work with clients to build and execute a sound PR strategy specific to brand needs
- Compose, revise, and place editorial content in various on- and offline media outlets as it aligns with overall client strategy
- Develop and maintain media contact lists specific to client needs
- Oversee and mentor a team of working professionals such as web developers, SEO Strategists, assistants, and the like
- Assist with new business development and pitches as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and at least 4-6 years of client-facing marketing or public relations experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be forward-thinking, organized, resourceful, and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, as well as all social media outlets, a must
- Comfortable with dogs being present in work environment
If you are interested, please submit your resume for consideration!
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.