LA | LOS ANGELES | MAY 18, 2017
Our client, a global housing solutions company, is looking for a PR Specialist to join their team! This is a temporary position with part-time hours with great potential to transition into a full-time role.
- Develop effective PR communication materials in coordination with external contractors, as needed, for internal and external US PR communications
- Create and implement an effective media relations strategy for print, broadcast, and web
- Pitch and write engaging content that will be used for social media, press releases, client/guest presentations, and byline articles
- Maintain the consistency of brand messaging and voice across all PR platforms
- Develop and provide monthly calendar of communication activities as well as annual action plan/calendar that supports defined Public Relations strategies and initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a related field
- At least 5-7 years of professional experience
- At least 3 years of proven experience working specifically in social media, public relations or interactive marketing
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong project management, time management, multi-tasking, organizational skills and keen attention to detail
If you’re interested and available, please send your resume and writing sample.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.