Social Media Manager
NY | NEW YORK | MAY 19, 2017
An innovative men’s fashion start-up is looking to hire a savvy and knowledgeable Social Media Manager to join their collaborative team in New York City. The company provides its employees with lucrative perks such as company happy hours, full healthcare benefit eligibility, and competitive compensation.
The ideal candidate possesses exceptional communication, collaboration, and organizational skills. Your aptitude for creativity and content creation will help you excel in this exciting, challenging role.
- Manage company social media accounts, cultivating positive brand perception throughout
- Work with Director of Brand and marketing team to brainstorm, plan, and execute a sound social media strategy that successfully aligns with brand voice
- Enhance and retain relationships with followers across all social platforms to grow brand’s social community
- Manage monthly social calendar and reporting, emphasizing social goals in relation to achievement of company KPIs
- Create and maintain relationships with relevant influencer networks to attract new followers and consumers
- Be a company authority figure on all things social by keeping aware of industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and at least 3-5 years’ experience working in social content strategy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, as well as Sprout Social or alternate social media management tool
- Fashion/retail experience strongly preferred
- Superb written communication skills, with analytical and results-driven mindset
- Strong project management skills, with ability to effectively prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Eagerness to learn and grow in a fast-paced and unique company environment
Please submit your resume for consideration!